Greetings! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor who believes in better mental health through compassion and kindness. I want to partner with you on your journey of recovery.
I have worked in the mental health field since 2002, with over a decade of providing therapy. I have worked in various levels of mental health such as crisis services, inpatient, outpatient, prison, adult partial hospitalization program, mobile therapy, advocacy for victims, residential treatment facilities, and privatepractice. I pride myself on listening to people that need to be heard and I treat with appropriate care.
As an empath myself, I enjoy working with other empaths to adjust to embracing who they are, managing relationships, and utilizting optimal self-care. I am also embarking on Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for children, adolscents, and teens.
In addition, LGBT are welcome! I provide a safe and nonjudgemental environment for all clients to feel relaxed and confident.
Accepted Insurances: Insurances coming soon:
• ComPsych EAP • UPMC
• Cigna, Cigna EAP • Medicaid, CCBHO
• Highmark • Gateway Health, Health Choices
• Optum • Value Behavioral Health of Crawford,
• Aetna Venango, and Mercer Counties
• Work Partners (Life Solutions) EAP
Phone: 814-636-3815 Fax: 844-242-3263 Email: Counseling.Services.of.MAdler@gmail.com
• Individual Counseling (Adults, Children/Adolescents)
• Family Counseling
• Couples Counseling
• Current Group (returning in April) takes place on Wednesdays from 2:00 - 3:30 pm: Interpersonal Skills for adults with depression, anxiety, trauma